Below the artist comments in Adresseavisa, a small Norwegian daily which primarily covers the Trondheim region:
"- I have worked with large things before too, but this became larger than usual. I don’t quite know why.
- It is no issue for me to open up for debate, says Rita Ottervik.
- Do you agree with the content of Gullvåg’s paitings?
- I have not seen the exhibition. I open many exhibitions without neccessarily being in agreement with every detail. It is great that Gullvåg committs himself with a political message. I think it is spectacular, and it facilitates societal debate, says Ottervik."
PM thanks painter for Middle East effort
- Norwegian envoy equates Israel with Nazis
- For Norwegian F.M. Europe much too lenient with Israel
- Norway Funding PA Hate Media
- Norway says it has severed Hamas ties
- Jostein Gaarder - a better friend to the Jewish people than Israel
- Jew-hatred in contemporary Norwegian caricatures
- The Norwegian Organization With Israel for Peace